- Work directly with Relationship Managers to develop client relationships, complete requested transactions, build efficiency within existing operations, and provide top tier customer service.
- Perform various support duties such as: answering phones, copying documents, recording minutes, maintaining files and inventories, etc.
- Prepare and gather essential paperwork for meetings, and compose discretionary and termination memos.
- Enthusiastically demonstrate a willingness to assist the client, team, and outside vendors.
- Research issues and concerns, thinking outside the box to solve problems, following up promptly with actionable solutions.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks, often under strict deadlines, frequent interruptions, and changing priorities.
- Assist in the preparation of departmental reports by gathering, organizing, and summarizing information from a variety of sources.
- Consciously listen for situations in the clients’ lives that may indicate a need for additional services.
- Actively implement new ideas and internal processes to promote efficiency and company improvement.
**Please submit a resume and cover letter with the employment application.
- High school diploma or equivalent, and at least 3 years of experience from which comparable knowledge and skills can be acquired is necessary. Knowledge of estate planning and investment terms are helpful.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications: Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams, Access, as well as CRM and Zoom.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Should be able to adapt communication style to suit different audiences.
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment, handling a large volume of calls, emails, faxes, and paperwork while ensuring accuracy and successful implementation.
- Ability to read, interpret, and adhere to operating instructions and policy and procedure manuals.
- Self-starter able to work both independently and within a team, with excellent judgment, creativity, and attention to detail.
- Action orientated. Should be able to follow up on feedback to ensure positive outcomes.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
Full Time – Regular
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.