Central Trust Company is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team. We are seeking someone that enjoys client service and participating in a team atmosphere. As an Administrative Assistant, you will work directly with the Relationship Manager/Trust Officer in managing client relationships, building efficiency within existing operations, and providing top-tier client service.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be an active listener, effective communicator, people-focused, team-oriented, self-starter, and detail oriented.
Daily duties include administrative support in preparing and gathering essential paperwork for client meetings, processing client requests, account research to solve problems and following through with actionable solutions.
The ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks, often under strict deadlines, frequent interruptions, and changing priorities.
Why Central Trust?
- You will be joining a trust company that has solid financials, and currently manages over $8 billion in client assets
- Competitive compensation and attractive benefits
- The opportunity to be part of a company focused on growth
Come be Legendary!
- High school diploma or equivalent. Experience in financial or office environment are helpful.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications: Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams, Access, as well as CRM and Zoom.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Should be able to adapt communication style to suit different audiences.
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment, handling a large volume of calls, emails, and paperwork while ensuring accuracy and successful implementation.
- Ability to read, interpret, and adhere to operating instructions and policy and procedure manuals.
- Self-starter able to work both independently and within a team, with excellent judgment, creativity, and attention to detail.
- Action orientated. Should be able to follow up on feedback to ensure positive outcomes.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
Full Time – Regular
Springfield Trust Office
M-F 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.