Central Trust Company provides world-class “fee-only” wealth management solutions, including: investment management, fiduciary services, financial, estate and tax planning services; all free from conflicts of interest. You can benefit and grow your business by utilizing the vast resources and platform available to our advisors. We pride ourselves on providing legendary client service, being mindful of our Midwest values and never forgetting our roots, dating back for more than 120 years.
The Wealth Management Advisor (WMA) works directly with clients to develop and implement strategies that address their investment, financial, insurance, tax, estate planning needs, and more. The WMA will work closely with other wealth professionals on the team to provide advice on all aspects of the client relationship. The WMA is responsible for helping close new business development opportunities, portfolio implementation, and providing unbiased and conflict-free client advice. WMA is the point of contact for all client relationships in their book. A successful Wealth Management Advisor will be an attentive listener, driven to grow personally and professionally, an experienced planner, and clear and concise in presenting the services offered by Central Trust Company (or its RIA affiliate). We seek a CFP® professional who is ready to shift their career to a path they can control.
- Serve as the point of contact for prospective and current wealth management clients.
- Create, deliver, execute, and manage complex financial plans.
- Lead client meetings at all phases of the wealth management cycle to discover and provide solutions to complex client issues.
- Responsible for client relationship management and retention by instilling confidence through demonstrated expertise.
- Work with our Bank partners to expand the relationship and increase market share in their local region.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a related field such as finance, business, or accounting.
- CFP® Professional or Series 65.
- 7+ years in the financial services industry with relevant experience in a client facing role.
- Ability to discuss and present complex financial planning topics to clients and prospects.
- Highly effective interpersonal, relationship management, and communication skills, with a strong attention to detail.
- 10+ years in the financial services industry with relevant experience in a client facing role.
- Graduate degree consisting of MBA, JD, or CPA.
Full Time – Regular
M-F 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.