Central Trust Company is one of the leading providers of trust and asset management services in Missouri, with offices in St. Louis, Springfield, Columbia, Kansas City and Jefferson City. We currently have client assets of over $8 billion, and our staff includes portfolio managers, attorneys, Certified Financial Planners (CFP), Certified Public Accountants (CPA) and Chartered Financial Analysts (CFA). Key responsibilities include planning, directing and coordinating investment management, fund and market analysis along with the development and presentation of in-depth fund research reports to provide to clients.
- Manages the existing portfolio of customers through analysis of financial and collateral information to ensure that customers maintain an acceptable risk profile.
- Interacts with customers independently to address non-routine service matters or other risk related issues.
- The candidate must have a thorough understanding of index management, trading and the financial markets.
- May have managerial responsibility for less experienced portfolio managers or credit analysts.
- Supports the Relationship Managers in all aspects of servicing customers and converting prospects.
- Typically accompanies Relationship Manager when servicing clients.
- Seeks opportunity to cross-sell additional financial services.
- Develop and recommend appropriate allocation of fixed income investment assets within policy targets and risk/return objectives.
- Develop and execute long-term strategic and annual tactical plans to meet portfolio objectives.
- Research and evaluate economic and market conditions/trends.
- Assess and develop risk budgeting tools for the portfolio.
- Conduct formal regulatory investment review.
- Investment Monitoring & Performance Reporting.
- Investment manager performance measurement including reporting results to senior management.
- Creation of framework for analyzing and reporting investment performance relative to appropriate benchmarks as well as plan liability.
- Investment Screening, Due Diligence, Selection, and Relationship Management.
- Knowledge of the principles and procedures of investment analysis, statistics, and economics as would be acquired through completion of a Master’s degree in Business, Finance or related field preferred.
- CFA or CFP designation (or progress towards designation) preferred.
- Position requires 6+ years of previous experience with management and growth of customer portfolio Strong commercial product knowledge and understanding of credit/risk policy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Desire and ability to work in a team oriented environment both within team, product partners, Central Trust Company, and other internal stakeholders.
- Flexibility to be successful in a dynamic, growth-oriented work environment.
- Advanced analytical, investment, wealth management, documentation, and administrative skills.
Full Time – Regular
Jefferson City Office
M-F 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.