Central Trust Company is seeking a Portfolio Manager to join our team. We are seeking someone that is a relationship builder, an effective communicator, and is team oriented. As a Portfolio Manager, you will work with clients throughout all stages of the wealth cycle and provide solutions to address their investment, financial, insurance, tax, estate planning needs, and more. You will create, execute, and manage complex financial plans. We will rely on you to lead client and business development, retention, and increase market share. You will provide experienced advice on client relationships.
Here at Central Trust Company, we are all about the people we serve. To be successful in this role, you will need to be an active listener, effective communicator, people-focused, detail-oriented, and a relationship builder. You will need to have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance, business, accounting, or other related fields, and five or more years of experience in the financial services industry in a client-facing role. Preference will be given to candidates that are working towards, or have their CFP, CFA, or CPA designation or an advanced degree such as MBA or JD.
Why Central Trust?
- You will be joining a trust company that has solid financials, and currently manages over $8 billion in client assets
- A competitive compensation package including a base salary, annual performance incentive, and quarterly incentives
- Central Trust Company is true to its Midwest roots dating back to 1902 and values your time outside of work by offering a competitive package of personal time off and remote work days
- The opportunity to be part of a company focused on growth
Come be Legendary!
- Five or more years of experience in the financial services industry in a client-facing role
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, accounting or other related field preferred
- CFP or CFA designation preferred
Full Time – Regular
M-F 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.