Central Trust Company provides world class “fee-only” wealth management solutions, including: investment management, fiduciary services, financial, estate and tax planning services; all free from conflicts of interest. We pride ourselves on providing legendary client service, being mindful of our Midwest values and never forgetting our roots, dating back to 1902.
The Portfolio Manager works directly with clients to develop and implement strategies that address their investment, financial, insurance, tax, estate planning needs, and more. The Portfolio Manager will work closely with other Advisors on the team to provide advice on all aspects of the client relationship. They are responsible for investment management, assisting with new business development, and client retention. A successful Portfolio Manager will be an attentive listener, driven to grow personally and professionally, an experienced investment manager, and will be clear and concise in presenting the services offered by Central Trust Company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for client investment management and retention by instilling confidence through demonstrated expertise
- Assist with the creation, delivery, execution, and management of complex financial plans
- Lead client meetings at all phases of the wealth management cycle to discover and provide solutions to complex client issues
- Increases market share in their local region
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field such as finance, business, or accounting.
- 5 or more years in the financial services industry with relevant experience in a client facing role.
- Ability to discuss and present complex investment management topics to clients and prospects.
- Highly effective interpersonal, relationship management, and communication skills, with a strong attention to detail.
- 10 or more years in the financial services industry with relevant experience in a client facing role.
- CFP® certificate or CFA® charter holder (or progress towards designation).
- Graduate degree consisting of MBA, JD, or CPA.
Full Time – Regular
Clayton Trust Office
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.