This is a multi-faceted position includes serving the public, clients, professionals and other employees. Central Trust Company provides a comprehensive and disciplined approach to financial planning, estate planning and investment management. We tailor a customized long-term plan to fit the needs of our clients.
- Work closely with investment personnel to centrally rebalance individual portfolios on a regular basis
- Develop and maintain procedures for portfolio rebalancing
- Provide training, both remotely and in-person, to investment personnel with respect to centralized rebalancing
- Monitor accounts relative to defined risk parameters
- Evaluate new tools and processes
- Create standard and ad-hoc reports
- Analyze and interpret data in order to Identify and drive process improvements
- Willingness to learn and apply Bloomberg terminal functionality
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or equivalent
- Master’s degree in finance, accounting, or equivalent preferred
- 0-3+ years of business finance or other relevant experience
- 3+ years of business finance or other relevant experience preferred
- Portfolio modeling experience preferred
- Familiarity with Excel VBA preferred
- Strong analytical, financial modeling, and reporting skills
- Proficiency with MS Office suite, with particular emphasis on Microsoft Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently
Full Time – Regular
Jefferson City Office
111 E. Miller St.
Jefferson City, MO 65101
M-F 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.