- Meet and exceed client expectations through the investment management of trusts, estates, retirement and agency accounts.
- Manage a book of business that includes trusts, investment management and retirement accounts.
- Develop relationships with stakeholders and deepen the relationships with current client’s second generation and other family members.
- Participate in various Investment Department Committees.
- Develop new business through referrals, seminars and networking activities.
- Assist the business development officer in making proposals for new business.
- Other duties as assigned.
**Resume and cover letter are required**
Note: This position could have an officer status of Vice President, pending approval by the Central Trust Company Board of Directors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, or related degree
- CFP, CFA or MBA preferred, but not required
- Prior Portfolio Manager/Investment experience of 10 plus years, with emphasis on individual client investment management and oversight
- Experience in a fiduciary wealth management environment
- Experience with SMA/UMA’s and alternative investments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic with strong initiative and interpersonal skills to build relationships with key contacts
- Familiarity with trust, estate planning, taxation and retirement planning preferred
- Work with a proven, open architecture trading platform
- Attention to detail with the ability to strategically plan for clients financial well-being
- Solid organizational skills to handle work in an efficient manner
- Team orientated with positive attitude
- Leadership skills that motivate team members to contribute new ideas that promote team cohesion and overall company growth
Full Time – Regular
M-F 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.