This is a multi-faceted position includes serving the public, clients, professionals and other employees. Central Trust Company provides a comprehensive and disciplined approach to financial planning, estate planning and investment management. We tailor a customized long-term plan to fit the needs of our clients.
- Provide administrative support to Relationship Managers
- Assist clients in the absence of the Relationship Manager
- Pay bills for clients, prepare discretionary and termination memos, prepare necessary paperwork for client meetings, and open/close accounts following compliance guidelines
- Perform various support duties, such as: answering phones, copying and maintaining documents, mailings, recording minutes, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school graduate with 3+ years of related experience and/or training; or college graduate
- Fiduciary experience is preferred, but not required
- Attention to detail
- Ability to read and interpret legal documents and policy & procedure manuals
- Strong, grammatically correct, oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Full Time – Regular
720 E. Broadway
Columbia, MO 65201
M-F 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.