- Manage and facilitate communication with clients including proactive scheduling of review meetings for Relationship Managers.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Perform client maintenance for accounts.
- Assist clients in the absence of the Relationship Managers.
- Pay bills for clients, prepare discretionary and termination memos, prepare necessary documents for client meetings.
- Perform various support duties such as: answering phones, copying documents, recording minutes for meetings, etc.
- Facilitate special projects assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate (some college preferred)
- 2-3 years related experience or training
- Knowledge of estate planning and investment terms are helpful
- Attention to detail and proficient organizational skills critical
- Ability to read and interpret operating instructions and policy and procedure manuals
- Strong professional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Capable of drafting grammatically correct correspondence
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Full Time – Regular
Central Trust Company
7707 Forsyth Blvd.
Clayton, MO 63105
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm