Provide administrative support to Relationship Managers.
Assist clients with requests.
Pay bills for clients, prepare discretionary and termination memos, prepare necessary paperwork for client meetings as well as open/close accounts, while adhering to compliance guidelines.
Perform various support duties, such as: answering phones, copying, scanning, filing, imaging or otherwise maintaining documents, mailings, recording minutes, etc..
Assist other Trust Assistants with group initiatives such as maintaining the vault, client document files, tax files, future fee files or other client projects and organizing efforts such as yearly clean out of closed account files.
Assisting with and attending company events for clients, prospects, outside centers of influence or otherwise.
Occasional back up of the front desk personnel, if needed (vacation, lunch breaks, etc.).
Occasional back up the investment assistant with assembling meeting materials, information or books, as needed.
Becoming familiar with, and able to operate, all communication system(s) — such as telephones and other equipment in our conference rooms (especially the board room) or other connections.
Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma with 3+ years of related experience and/or training, college degree preferred.
- Fiduciary experience is preferred (but not required).
- Strong attention to detail and focus on client service excellence.
- Preferred ability to read and interpret legal documents as well as policy & procedure manuals.
- Strong, grammatically correct, oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of products.
Full Time – Regular
St. Louis Trust Office
M-F 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.