This is a multi-faceted position includes serving the public, clients, professionals and other employees. Central Trust Company provides a comprehensive and disciplined approach to financial planning, estate planning and investment management. We tailor a customized long-term plan to fit the needs of our clients.
- Provide administrative support to relationship managers, portfolio managers and business development officers.
- Manage and facilitate communication with clients.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Perform various support duties such as answering phones, copying documents and overseeing the day-to-day operations of the office and equipment.
- Facilitate special projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED Certificate (some college preferred)
- Confidentiality is a must
- Excellent communication skills including phone skills, written skills and in-person meetings
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Attention to detail, aptitude with numbers and proficient organizational skills are critical
- Ability to read and interpret operating instructions and policy and procedure manuals
- Capable of drafting grammatically correct correspondence
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel
- Ability to learn new operating systems and software
- Ability to use initiative, work independently, perform multiple tasks and meet deadlines simultaneously
Full Time – Regular
Lake Ozark Office
1860 Bagnell Dam Blvd.
Lake Ozark, MO 65049
M-F 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.