- Administration for Trusts, Estates, Individual Retirement Accounts, and Investment Management Accounts.
- Responsible for proactive client contact, facilitating client reviews and participating in managing all of the administrative and fiduciary functions of the accounts assigned. Management of trust accounts in accordance to trust documents, applicable legal requirements and company compliance guidelines.
- Work with clients to develop and deepen the relationship; gaining their trust as well as that of their family to foster longevity of the family relationships with the Company.
- Manage accounts that may have a level of complexity including unusual assets, unique family dynamics and ever-changing needs of trust beneficiaries and clients. Initiate Wealth Management concepts and estate planning issues to clients: gift, estate and other tax and financial concerns of the client while working with outside team of professionals such as attorneys, CPA, life insurance advisor, etc.
- Maintain a collaborative team work environment with affiliate Bank referral sources as well as external professionals to appropriately satisfy the special needs of Wealth Management clients and to communicate the benefits of trust services to clients.
- Knowledge of estate planning, estate tax and estate administration
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field; advanced degree such as CPA, CFP, JD, CTFA or comparable designation, preferred
- Applicable knowledge in personal income tax/fiduciary income tax a plus
- Minimum 5 years of Financial/Wealth Management experience
- Strong customer relations skills with an ability to work with employees and clients in a cooperative manner
- Team oriented with a positive attitude
- Excellent communications skills with a professional and compassionate delivery style
- Professional in appearance and exhibit professional maturity
- Ability to work independently
Full Time – Regular
Jefferson City Office
M-F 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.