- Responsibilities include administration of trusts, estate settlements, investment accounts, and Individual Retirement Accounts. These accounts will typically be large, complex accounts, including complex trust administration and estate settlement through irrevocable trusts and probate administration. The nature of the account responsibilities will vary according to the type and complexity of the account.
- Work with clients with unusual and sophisticated tax situations and multi-generation families.
- Responsible for managing all of the administrative functions and fiduciary aspects of the assigned accounts. This will include managing all accounts in accordance with trust documents, applicable legal requirements, and company compliance guidelines.
- Responsible for proactive client communication discussing ongoing estate planning issues, gift and estate tax, income tax, and other tax and financial concerns of the client.
- Collaborative, team-based work environment, with affiliate Bank referral sources, as well as external professional team members, to appropriately fulfill the unique needs of trust clients and communicate the benefits of trust services to clients.
**Resume and cover letter are required**
- Extensive knowledge of trusts and trust administration, gift and estate tax, income tax, estate settlement, and general investments
- 10-plus years of trust experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field and advanced trust training
- Excellent oral and written communication skills Professional appearance and conduct
- J.D., CTFA, or other advanced degree/certification in trust administration is preferred
Full Time – Regular
720 E. Broadway
Columbia, MO 65201
M-F 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.