Central Trust Company partners with many attorneys and CPAs to provide wealth management and estate planning services for our clients. Additionally, individual trustees engage us as an agent to administer trusts and estates as well as serving as an investment advisor.
Services Available to Your Clients
Investment Management Services
Offering a risk-controlled approach to investing by:
- Developing a strategy to meet each client’s needs, goals and risk tolerances.
- Building an appropriate portfolio using a broad range of asset classes.
- Continuously analyzing the current economic and market conditions, and making adjustments as needed.
Trust & Fiduciary Services
As a fiduciary, we can serve in the following capacities:
- Personal Representative
- Attorney in Fact
- Agent for Trustee or Personal Representative
Assisting successful businesses in the administration and management of:
- 401(k) plans
- 403(b) plans
- 401(a) plans
- 457(b) plans
- Money purchase pension plans
- Profit sharing plans
- Pension plans
- Defined benefit pension plans
- Deferred compensation plans
Why Clients Choose and Stay with Central Trust Company
Central Trust Company serves our clients by managing the complexity created by growing and preserving wealth for individuals, families, businesses and endowments.
Our Commitment to our Clients is Founded on our Three Core Principles:
I. Trusted Advisors
- Personal relationships with regular face-to-face interactions
- Professionals who believe in first understanding your goals, objectives, and needs
- Objective advice, with our interests aligned with yours
Benefit: Advice you can trust from a team that cares about your financial future.
II. Customized Solutions
Integration across the key components of wealth management
- Trust & Fiduciary Services
Benefit: Clear understanding of where you are financially and where you are headed.
III. Experienced Team
- Guidance from seasoned professionals who use a disciplined process to monitor current investment trends and global market conditions
- Team-based approach that provides clients with three local professionals who will be there when needed
Benefit: Confidence in a team who is helping you navigate the journey.
Our Client Profile
Our team of financial professionals is able to offer insights and assess each unique situation. Our clients often:
- Range in age from 40 to 75;
- Range in net worth between $1 million and $20 million, with $500,000 or more in liquid investable assets;
- Seek our advice when faced with a life transition such as retirement, inheritance, divorce, sale of a business, receipt of stock options, or loss of a loved one;
- Are looking for an advisor that focuses on risk-controlled growth in all market conditions;
- Are endowments and foundations seeking investment advice and special services;
- Are a growing business in need of retirement plan services.