Central Trust Company has extensive experience in assisting employers in the management of all types of retirement plans, including 401(k), 403(b), pensions and profit-sharing plans. We can provide a state-of-the-art daily valuation plan that includes participant-directed accounts through a variety of investment options, or we can provide the investment management necessary for a pension fund. Employers and employees have internet access to their account through a website with detailed investment information. Our experienced team can provide on-site employee education and enrollment programs that will make your retirement plan an exceptional recruitment and retention tool.
As a business executive, you know providing retirement benefits is key to attracting and keeping quality employees. Central Trust Company can provide the tools and understanding to grow your plan and help your employees make smart decisions about their retirement funds.
Central Trust can help your business with:
- 401(k) Plans
- 403(b) Plans
- 401(a) Plans
- 457(b) Plans
- Money Purchase Pension Plans
- Profit Sharing Plans
- Defined Benefit Pension Plans
- Deferred Compensation Plans
Central Trust’s dedicated and experienced staff understands the important details involved in administering and maintaining these plans.
As a client, you can expect:
- Central Trust to act as Discretionary or Non-Discretionary Trustee
- A relationship manager and portfolio manager team working with you on your account
- Quarterly statements and periodic consultation to review your portfolio, report performance and make recommendations
- Execution and settlement of all security transactions
- Collection of dividend, interest and other income with automatic investment of cash balances
- Internet access to account information
- Electronic statements
- Plan participant distributions
- Preparation of IRS form 1099-R for participant distributions
- Direct communication with employees regarding the plan, either in group or one-on-one sessions
- Partnership with third party administrator for Daily Valuation Plans