Hamilton began his career in the financial services industry in 1993. His primary role at Central Trust Company is to work with clients to structure and manage customized investment portfolios to meet the client’s individual goals.
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration – Finance, Westminster College
- Accredited Fiduciary Investment Manager (AFIM®)
- Accredited Portfolio Management Advisor (APMA®)
- Accredited Wealth Management Advisor (AWMA®)
- Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor (CMFC®)
Interests & Activities
Hamilton is active in the community having served on Rotary, a business advisory council for a local high school, Central Bank of Boone County’s Bank Buddy Program and as the bank’s past co-chair for the Heart of Missouri United Way. He is currently a volunteer for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Missouri.
In his free time, Hamilton enjoys spending time with family & friends. His hobbies include coaching youth football, golfing, skiing (snow) and being a KC Chiefs sports fan. Hamilton and his wife have 4 children.