John has more than 14 years of investment management experience along with an additional 19 years as a financial management educator. He served as a Senior Portfolio Manager for AG Edwards Trust Company. He continues to serve as an adjunct Full Professor at several Universities in St.Louis, and is a retired Lieutenant Colonel from the U.S. Air Force. John’s ability to design, implement, monitor, and make appropriate changes to investment portfolios helps his clients reach their unique goals and objectives.
Education & Certifications
- Chartered Financial Anaylst (CFA)
- Certified Financial Planner™ Professional (CFP®)
- Master of Science in Operations Research, Air Force Institute of Technology
- Master of Science in Administration, Central Michigan University
- Missouri Life and Health Insurance Licensed
Interests & Activities
John is an active member of the St. Louis Chartered Financial Analyst® Society and is a member of the Board of Directors for the Fisher House Foundation.
You might also find him tending his bee hives, as John is also a beekeeper, believing in the benefits of “pure honey.”