David joins Central Trust Company with more than 22 years of experience in the financial services industry. He possesses a strong business background, featuring experience with organizations ranging from Fortune 500 to start-ups. Prior to managing client capital, he was the Chief Operating Officer of a regional mortgage lender in Arizona. While focusing on Wealth Management and transfer – David has developed a specialized process to manage the assets held in Captive Insurance Groups as well.
Education & Certifications
- Master of Business Administration, University of Arizona’s Eller School of Management
- Master of Liberal Arts, Southern Methodist University
- Bachelor of Arts, Texas Tech University
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) series 7, 63, & 65 licenses
- Nationwide Multistate Licensing System (NMLS)
- Life and Variable Life insurance licenses
Interests & Activities
Throughout his career, David has invested his time and resources across a multitude of organizations, including the following: Western Foundation, Oklahoma City – Board Member, Fight Club, Oklahoma City – Leadership Team, The University of Arizona Eller School of Management – MBA National Advisory Board, Catalina Foothills Presbyterian Church of Tucson (PCA) – Deacon. He has received numerous recognitions and awards, including the prestigious President’s Award for Outstanding Sales Achievement at jobs.com and the National Representative of the Year award with ALK Laboratories.