Linda’s passion is to assist clients with solutions that represent their values and make a difference in their lives. With over 29 years helping individuals with their wealth planning, and 25 years specifically in the financial services industry, she brings a high level of skill, expertise, compassion and added value to our clients.
At Central Trust Company, Linda facilitates the delivery of customized financial solutions to individuals, business owners and their businesses, and nonprofit organizations. These solutions include estate planning, wealth planning, charitable planning, and business exit planning.
Education & Certifications
- Associate of Arts in Business Administration, Miami-Dade Community College
- Bachelor of Arts in Theology, Oral Roberts University
- Juris Doctorate, Regent University School of Law
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Accredited Estate Planner (AEP®)
- Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA®)
Interests & Activities
For two decades, Linda has served on various boards and committees for both non-profit and professional organizations. Currently, she is involved with The Missouri Bar, State Bar of Arizona, National Association of Estate Planning Councils, and the Exit Planning Institute.